Everything and anything! Although I will be focusing on the environment, philosophy, cycling and gaming mostly! Oh yeah and Movies... books as well... EVERYTHING!

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Books are good!

So does anyone else read books?

Im currently reading A Brief History of Time by Stephen Hawking, Destructive Emotions And How We Can Overcome Them; A dialogue with The Dalai Lama narrated by Daniel Goleman, Sacred Journey of the Peaceful Warrior by Dan Millman and Angels And Demons by Dan Brown.

If you have any good books to recommend, please leave a comment!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lordrag said...

Hi! You had stopped by and made a comment on my blog, so I thought I'd return the favor.

I'm a voracious reader! Even in this age of instant information Internet, I still love to sit down with a new book or an old one to read again.

"The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark" by Carl Sagan changed my life.

3:27 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home